Mobikwik is a mobile wallet and an online payment service in which the users can store money in an online wallet and can use that money for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, and can also pay utility bills. This app was established in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku in which the services are extended to mobile apps as well.Once the user adds money into the Mobikwik wallet, they can use it for multiple times across different functionalities and service providers. By using the Mobikwik wallet the uses store money in it, they will have reduced risk of exposing card details or bank account details at multiple merchants when shopping through online.
MobiKwik which gives you freedom to recharge your mobile, DTH, data cards and other bill payments with different mobikwik offers. Mobikwik services are available through the app by which you can enjoy all the facilities that the app is providing. The app can be easily downloaded and installed on any smartphone through the Google Play Store. Mobikwik app is the fastest online recharge, bill payments and shopping services are offered in it. With this singer app, you can save you time by recharging or paying bills from your mobile phone.
How to Recharge your Mobile using Mobikwik App
1. The uses are first advised to visit the official website of Mobikwik which is www.mobikwik.com. You can visit this site from your device, or you can directly download this app from Google Play store.
2. After the successful installation of this app, you need to register into the Mobikwik app.
3. Now you need to click on add money.
4. Enter the amount that you would like to add into your wallet.
5. In the promo code field, if you have a code then you can enter it if you do not have any code just leave the space empty and then click on proceed to pay option.
6. You can pay the amount using debit/ credit card, or you can either choose any of the payment methods that are available in the Mobikwik app.
7. If you have chosen payment method by debit or credit, then you need to provide all your bank details in order to pay your bill.
8. After the successful completion of giving the bank details then your money will be credited into your Mobikwik wallet.
9. You can successfully use this amount that is credited into your Mobikwik wallet to recharge any prepaid mobile or for any bill payments.
Mobikwik wallet is nothing but a financial wallet which is approved by the Reserve Bank. Making use of this wallet the customers can store money virtually and can use them to pay any bills. Using this Mobikwik wallet, you can make your payments very easy within few seconds. Mobikwik wallet is a part of the Mobikwik app which is mainly for storing money and using them for any recharge purposes, and mobikwik coupons are available. By using this, you can also transfer money to other Mobikwik use. With MobiKwik on your phone, enjoy over 2,50,000+ shopping options and earn big cashback and discounts in the process. Mobikwik wallet offers very easy to use and safe since it is approved by the government so you can save your money without any fear.With money loaded in your MobiKwik wallet, it takes seconds to make phone and DTH recharges.
How to Recharge and pay bills
Mobikwik app users can recharge and pay bills like electricity, landline bills, data card recharges, insurance, gas payments, and water bills. The procedure required for paying any bill is almost the same, but it requires few modifications.You can also find discounts and cash backs with each recharge you do by using the Mobikwik app. This is the main reason why most of the people use the Mobikwik app to pay their utility bills. So get started by installing the app in your mobile and pay your bills from your mobile itself.
1. Login to the app with your email id and password.
2. Then you can find different services in the app choose the service mobile.
3. Next, you will be shown with the box in which you need to select either prepaid or postpaid, enter your mobile number, operator, and the amount.
4. Then click on “recharge now” option.
5. Your recharge will be done within few seconds.
1. Login to your Mobikwik app by using your email id and password.
2. Choose DTH from the options provided.
3. Now select the Dish TV operator, enter your smart card number the amount that you would like to recharge.
4. And click on recharge now option.
5. Your DTH will be successfully recharged from your Mobikwik app after few minutes.
1. Login to the Mobikwik app by using your email id and password.
2. Click on electricity option.
3. Now you should make the selection of the operator and then to the consumer number.
4. Now click on proceed option.
5. You will be not taken to another page in which you need to enter the amount of the bill that you would like to pay.
6. Once the amount has been entered click on pay option.
7. After the successful completion of all these steps, your electricity bill will be paid successfully.
1. Login to the Mobikwik app by using email id and your password.
2. Select the option landline.
3. You will be directed to the page in which you need to enter some details like the operator of your landline, telephone number with STD code and amount of your bill.
4. After providing all the details, you need to click on pay bill option.
5. It takes just a few minutes to successfully pay your landline bill.
1. Login to the Mobikwik app by using your login details like email id and password.
2. After that just click on data card option.
3. Now select whether your data card is prepaid or postpaid.
4. And you should also give some details like data card number, operator, and the amount that you would like to pay.
5. Once the information is provided by you, then click on pay bill.
6. Your data card bill will be paid successfully by the mobile with app once you have completed the steps