Tata Docomo is one of the telecommunication services and it is operated all over the world with service operating under the parent company Tata Teleservices Limited. Tata Docomo in is well recognized in order to provide cheap mobile and Internet services and it also provides attractive talk time offers for the users all over India. The services offered by the Tata Docomo has gained popularity due to its affordable rates in rural as well as urban areas. It currently operates in 19 circles with prepaid and postpaid services. Tata Docomo is a result of the joint venture of Tata Teleservices and Japanese telecom major NTT Docomo. It is considered to be the seventh largest cellular network provider in India country with a large number of subscribers. The online recharge sites will also provide you a very easy way to recharge your Tata Docomo network. Tata Docomo online recharge app from which you can directly recharge your site.
Online Recharge Tata Docomo
Step by Step Process Online Recharge Tata Docomo Tata Docomo Online Recharge
- Step 1 – You should first go to the online recharge site of your choice.
- Step 2 – Next there will be a box provided in which you should enter your mobile number.
- Step 3 –Then choose the operator which is Tata Docomo from the drop-down list providing.
- Step 4 – Then you should select your locality from the list provided.
- Step 5 –You will find your list of plans available for your mobile number and then you should select any one plan of your choice.
- Step 6 – After that click on the recharge button and then you should choose payment option either of these Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Step 7 – Then you are recharge will be done successfully and you will be receiving a confirmation message.
Tata Docomo Customer Care Number
The customer care team of Tata Docomo is available 24 by 7 and the representatives are well trained in order to address a kind of queries very easily. If in case you are not satisfied with the resolution that has been provided by the customer care service then you can directly upload them to the online services. Tata Docomo will provide best in quality services for its customers. No matter what the issue you are facing you may feel free to contact the customer care at any time. Below you will find all the updated contact details of Tata Docomo which will help you in order to access the services.
|Tata Docomo Customer Service||Number|
|Queries, requests, or complaints||1800-266-1515|
|enquire about our products||1800-266-1800|
|Prepaid Customer Care Number||12525|
|Postpaid Customer Care Number||9030012345|
Tata Docomo USSD Code
|*111#||To check balance|
|*191*3#||To check validity|
|*191*4#||To check Service Points|
|*191*5#||To check Last 3 Recharge History|
|*191*6#||To check Status of free usage|
|*191*7#||To Start/Stop Services|
|*191*8#||To Service Request|
|*191*9*3#||To know daily SMS count|
|*191*9*7#||To edit & add account details|
|*191*9*8#||To check special offers|
|*111*1#||To check GPRS or Internet Data|
|*1# or *580#||To know your own number|
|121||Tata Docomo Customer Care|
|*191*9*6#||To make prepaid bill request|
|*135*2<Recharge Pin>#||Recharge Code|
|*141*1#||For 3G internet packs|
|*141*2#||For Local Flavour|
|*141*3#||For ILD packs|
|*141*4#||For new internet packs|
|*141*5#||For Daily / Weekly packs|
|*141*114#||For Gmail pack|
|*141*116#||For yahoo messenger pack|
|*141*119#||For Rediff mail pack|