Paytm Recharge – Paytm is and Indian electronic commercial in payment system which was established in 2010. The owner of Paytm is One97 Communications. Paytm is mainly offered for mobile recharging, adding of bill payments and e- commercial transactions with services like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, etc. By using this Paytm account you can also book your tickets, and it is an online way where you can make mobile, data card, Dish recharge, electricity bills, landline and broadband, postpaid mobile, gas bill payments and bus tickets. Paytm provides online shopping from 5000+ products so that you can directly purchase from the Paytm itself.
Features of Paytm: – You can use Paytm for below-listed transaction
– Recharge mobile phones
– Data cards Recharge
– DTH Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/Broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
How to use Paytm For Recharge, Shopping, Bank Transfer
It is very important to have a Paytm app in your mobile. You can easily get this app from the Google Play Store. Simply click on install option in your App will be ready within few seconds. After the successful installation of the app in your mobile then you need to follow the steps below to use the Paytm wallet for transferring money from one account to another account.
- 1. Initially, you need to set up a Paytm account by using your mobile number and your email ID then you should Paytm login new account.
- Then you need to add some money to your Paytm wallet by using Debit Card | Credit Card | Net Banking | ATM | IMPS
- Now if you want to transfer money to any other account then you need to select the option pay or send.
- The Paytm wallet will also help you in payment to other bank accounts by just scanning the QR code.
- Alternatively, you can also send money to any other Paytm user by using your mobile phone number.
Paytm wallet is nothing but a digital payment instrument where you can transfer money from one bank to another bank for you can either use a credit card for transactions. For using the Paytm wallet, you need to create an account using your mobile phone number and an email id, and then you can easily set up a Paytm account which will help you in transferring of cash to the wallet. Using this Paytm wallet, you can add 10000 rupees into your wallet per month. The amount that you add to your Paytm wallet can also be increased when you get the KYC which means know your customer process done. Once you are done with KYC, then you can add 100000 rupees into your Paytm wallet.
How to add money to your Paytm wallet
Here you will find a clear description of how to add money to your Paytm wallet.
- Open the Paytm app on your mobile phone.
- Then you need toPaytm login my account
- Now click on add money option at the home page of the app.
- Enter the amount that you would like to add to the wallet.
- Click on add money option.
- If in case you have any promo code then click on it.
- If in case you do not have any promo code then leave the field blank and then click on the option proceed to pay.
- You have to know choose the suitable method to pay the amount and then complete the process of payment.
- Once you are done, your amount will be credited successfully into your Paytm wallet.
Paytm Mobile Recharge – Prepaid & Post Paid – How to do Mobile Recharge Online Through Paytm
- Open the Paytm app on your mobile phone or you can either open the app from any of your desktops.
- Login to your account by giving your mobile number and password. In the left side of the app, you will find mobile click on it.
- You will be directed to the page in which you need to select prepaid or postpaid.
- Then you need to enter the number for which the recharge is to be done and then select the operator and enter the amount of recharge you would like to do.
- After everything is done click on proceed to recharge option.
- Now your recharge will be successfully done.
Paytm DTH Recharge – How to Recharge DTH Through Through Paytm
- Go to the Paytm App or Login to Paytm Account.
- Login to the app by providing your details of phone number and password.
- In the left side of the app, you will find DTH, click on it.
- The next page you will need to select the operator of your Dish TV.
- After selecting the operator then you need to give your customer id and the amount that you would like to recharge your dish.
- After everything is filled by you, then you need to click on proceed to recharge option.
- Once this is done, your Dish TV will be successfully recharged with the amount that you have given.
Paytm Electricity Bills – How to Pay Electricity Bill Through Through Paytm
- Open the Paytm app or go to Paytm login page
- Login to the app by providing your mobile number and password.
- Now go to the option electricity.
- Now you will be taken to the page in which you need to select the payment process are there it is electricity board or apartment.
- After that, you need to select your electricity board and then give your customer number. And click on proceed option.
- Then you will be directed to the page in which you should enter the amount of the electricity bill that you need to pay.
- Click on pay option which shows that you have successfully paid your electricity bill.
Paytm Bus Ticket – BookingHow to Book Bus Tickets in Paytm App or Paytm Website
- Firstly Go to Paytm Bus Tickets Booking page.
- Select the origin, destination, date, seats.
- Proceed to check out.
- Apply coupon if you have any.
- And complete your transaction, and your bus tickets will be booked.
And the process required for all recharges and bill payments is the same.The only difference is that you need to go to the each section to do its recharge which is very straightforward and easy. In the same manner, you can pay the bills of Landline/Broadband bill payment, Gas bill payment, Postpaid mobile bill payment.