Jio Reliance communication is considered to be one of the most popular telecommunication forms in the country that will offer its uses with exclusive offers. In the year 2016 reliance company has launched an exclusive welcome offer for the users by introducing JIO 4G Sim. In this JIO network, the customers are provided with the free 4G network. As a welcome offer, the users are provided with unlimited free calling. SMS and free unlimited data mobile services. So in case if you would like to recharge your JIO sim then you can use the online services available. There are many online recharge sites available which will provide you with many different offers and benefits apart from them you will also get some special discounts. This special discounts will be provided by the online recharge sites itself. So the users can visit any of the online recharge sites in order to recharge the JIO SIM with the special offers available.
Jio Online Recharge
Step by Step Process Online Recharge Jio Jio Online Recharge
- Step 1 – The first step you need to do in order to recharge your JIO SIM is to select the online recharge site.
- Step 2 – Next you should enter the mobile number of your JIO SIM in the box provided.
- Step 3 –After that, you should select your operator as JIO from the list of operators provided.
- Step 4 – The next step is to select your locality or circle.
- Step 5 – The plans available for your JIO sim will be soon then you should select any one of the plans that you are interested in.
- Step 6 – And after that, you should click on the recharge button and choose any one of the payment method Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Step 7 – Within few minutes your recharge will be done and then you will get a confirmation message to your mobile number.
JIO Customer Care Number
For any details the JIO customer care number is helpful for the users in order to know or get any information that is available 24 by 7. If you call the customer care number then you will directly reach the JIO customer care service operator. At any time you can call the customer care representative of JIO service and know the information regarding any particular service that you would like to know. Below you are provided with all the customer care numbers that are helpful for you in order to contact JIO customer care representative.
|Helpline for JIO Customers||1860-893-3333|
|From JIO number||198 or 199|
|From Other numbers||1800-889-9999|
|Tele-verification to activate both HD voice & data services||1977|
|Tele-verification to activate data services only||1800-890-1977|
|LYF customer care Toll-Free number||1800-890-9999|
Jio USSD Code Balance Check , Offers , Net Usuage , Sms Balance
|Description||Reliance JIO USSD Codes|
|Reliance JIO Check main balance||*367# or *333*1*1*1#|
|Reliance JIO Check GPRS or internet balance||*333*1*3*#|
|Reliance JIO Check free SMS balance||*367*2#|
|Check local call minutes Reliance JIO||*367*2#|
|Reliance JIO Check Latest Balance information||*333*1*2*1#|
|Reliance JIO Check VAS balance||*333*1*4*1#|
|Reliance JIO Activate miss call alert (charges apply)||*333*3*2*1#|
|Reliance JIO Deactivate Miss call alert||*333*3*2*2#|
|Reliance JIO Activate Caller Tune in Reliance (charges apply)||*333*3*1*1#|
|Reliance JIO Deactivate caller tune in Reliance||*333*3*1*2#|
|Reliance JIO Know your Reliance Number||*1#|
|Reliance JIO Special deals and discounts||*789#|
|Reliance JIO Service
packs of hot news, bestsellers, cricket, news, sports, movie masala, love fun,
|Reliance JIO Hot news, my tunes, ring tones||*999#|
|Reliance JIO Recharge with scratch card||*368# or *305*<14 digit pin>#|
|Reliance JIO Customer care||*333 Or *369|